- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars and Fast Penny Spirits Dinner
May 19 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$195
Join DeLille Cellars assistant winemaker Mari Rossi and Fast Penny Spirits founder Jamie Hunt for a unique multi-course dinner pairing experience in the Alchemy Room at The Lounge at DeLille Cellars.
Fast Penny Spirits is a woman-owned and operated award-winning amaro distillery. This is a semi-private dining experience for up to 24 guests where you will be seated with other parties. Pricing includes gratuity and charitable contribution to the Forte Foundation; tax will be added at checkout.
Forte Foundation’s mission is to launch women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, professional development, and a community of successful women.
Courses will be served with wine and spirits pairings, including 2021 Rosé, 2019 D2 Red Wine and Amaricano cocktails.
First course: Spring Market Salad
Baby Spinach, Arugula, Mint, Snap Peas, Golden Beets, Pine Nuts, House-Made Ricotta,
Second course: Goat Cheese Gnocchi
Pea Vine Pesto, Grilled Spring Onions, Pecorino, Saba
Third course (choose one)
Roasted Duck Breast
Wild Rice Polenta, Jamon Iberico, Green Beans, Rhubarb Agrodolce
Snake River Farms Beef Cheek
Parmesan Whipped Potatoes, Pearl Onion, Thumbelina Carrot, Red Wine Demi-Glace
Fourth course: Olive Oil & Chocolate Focaccia
Lopez Island Creamery Vanilla Ice Cream, Dark Cherry Syrup, Cocoa