- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars at Experience Woodinville
August 4, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
Kick-off the summer season by joining those of us at DeLille Cellars on Aug. 4 for an evening of fun and games while showcasing all things Woodinville.
We are taking the competition up a notch this year and giving our guests a chance to interact and compete with some fun leaders in our community.
This year’s event will help benefit Ben’s Fund who is helping children with autism reach their full potential. This mission is to provide grant opportunities to families across Washington State who need financial assistance with requests related specifically to their child’s autism spectrum disorder treatments.
Ben’s Fund was launched in 2012 by Seattle Seahawks Executive Vice President & General Manager John Schneider and his wife Traci, in honor of their son Ben who was diagnosed with autism when he was three years old.