- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars & Avennia winemaker dinner
March 10 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$230
Enjoy a special menu with wine pairings from DeLille Cellars and Avennia. DeLille Cellars director of winemaking Jason Gorski and Avennia winemaker Chris Peterson will be present at the event, guiding guests through wine tastings and accompanied dishes. Cost is $230, which includes tax and gratuity.