- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars new tasting room grand preview at Hollywood Station
November 15, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until December 1, 2019
Be the first to tour the new DeLille Cellars three-story tasting tower at Hollywood Station in Woodinville at the former Redhook Brewery.
Your $30 ticket includes a commemorative “Uniquely DeLille Cellars” glass, six tastes, live music and cheese pairings. DeLille will also have best-of-year offers on select wines for Blanc Friday, Cabernet Monday and Drink D2 Day. Select your day and session time on the ticketing page.