- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars new tasting room grand preview at Hollywood Station
November 23 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until December 1, 2019
Be the first to tour the new DeLille Cellars three-story tasting tower at Hollywood Station in Woodinville at the former Redhook Brewery.
Your $30 ticket includes a commemorative “Uniquely DeLille Cellars” glass, six tastes, live music and cheese pairings. DeLille will also have best-of-year offers on select wines for Blanc Friday, Cabernet Monday and Drink D2 Day. Select your day and session time on the ticketing page.