- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
DeLille Cellars new tasting room grand preview at Hollywood Station
November 26, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until December 1, 2019
Be the first to tour the new DeLille Cellars three-story tasting tower at Hollywood Station in Woodinville at the former Redhook Brewery.
Your $30 ticket includes a commemorative “Uniquely DeLille Cellars” glass, six tastes, live music and cheese pairings. DeLille will also have best-of-year offers on select wines for Blanc Friday, Cabernet Monday and Drink D2 Day. Select your day and session time on the ticketing page.