- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Dinner to go at Terra Blanca
April 10, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard on Red Mountain is featuring rotating daily menus for two, designed to be picked up hot and enjoyed at home, including a bottle of wine, for a total of $60.
On Friday, April 10, the dinner package is paired with our 2018 Arch Terrace Sauvignon Blanc (bottle is included in the price), or you can upgrade your bottle to a 2019 Signature Series Albariño for just $5. We have several add-ons available if you would like to add to your order as well!
We ask that all orders are placed by 2 p.m. each day to ensure availability. Hours for pickup (curbside pickup is available) are between 4-6 p.m. every Tuesday through Saturday. To reserve your dinner, please contact 509-554-6062 or email@example.com.
Your support in this program not only allows us to continue to serve our local community, but also gives Terra Blanca the opportunity to continue employment for our staff that we consider family.