- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Dinner to go at Terra Blanca
April 10 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard on Red Mountain is featuring rotating daily menus for two, designed to be picked up hot and enjoyed at home, including a bottle of wine, for a total of $60.
On Friday, April 10, the dinner package is paired with our 2018 Arch Terrace Sauvignon Blanc (bottle is included in the price), or you can upgrade your bottle to a 2019 Signature Series Albariño for just $5. We have several add-ons available if you would like to add to your order as well!
We ask that all orders are placed by 2 p.m. each day to ensure availability. Hours for pickup (curbside pickup is available) are between 4-6 p.m. every Tuesday through Saturday. To reserve your dinner, please contact 509-554-6062 or email@example.com.
Your support in this program not only allows us to continue to serve our local community, but also gives Terra Blanca the opportunity to continue employment for our staff that we consider family.