- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Dobbes Family Estate presents World of Wine with Toni
September 24, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until November 27, 2019
Come join Toni, our tasting room lead, for an intimate tour through our Dobbes Family Estate portfolio in downtown Dundee, Ore.
Held the fourth Tuesday evening of every month, each two-hour event is an open forum to learn more about the wines we all love and enjoy; or even just to learn about wine in general.
This isn’t your average wine tasting experience, so come ready for fun and education with a side of cheese and charcuterie, and maybe even a surprise wine! Each World of Wine with Toni is limited to 8 people per tasting. Tickets are on sale now for every session.