- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Dobbes Family Estate presents World of Wine with Toni
November 26, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until November 27, 2019
Come join Toni, our tasting room lead, for an intimate tour through our Dobbes Family Estate portfolio in downtown Dundee, Ore.
Held the fourth Tuesday evening of every month, each two-hour event is an open forum to learn more about the wines we all love and enjoy; or even just to learn about wine in general.
This isn’t your average wine tasting experience, so come ready for fun and education with a side of cheese and charcuterie, and maybe even a surprise wine! Each World of Wine with Toni is limited to 8 people per tasting. Tickets are on sale now for every session.