- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Domaine Roy | Friday Dinner Series: Burger + Pinot Noir
May 13 @ 6:30 pm$75
Join us for a fun Friday evening! We have partnered with Farmer and the Beast to bring you the best burger on the block. Enjoy your meal with a glass of our Willamette Valley Pinot Noir! Ticket includes admission, live music, dinner and a glass of wine. Additional wine will be available for purchase.
Early Strawberry Panzanella Salad
Cucumber, Basil, Moroccan Spiced Marcona Almond Crunch, Olive Oil, Balsamic,
Black Sheep Creamery Fresh Sheep Cheese
Double Patty with American Cheese, (Truly) Special Sauce, Pickle, Iceberg,
Shaved Yellow Onion on a Franz Sesame Seed Bun
Kennebec Potato Chips
Paired with a glass of our amazing 2019 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir and tunes from Dante Zapata!