- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Dundee Hills Leap 2020 – A Collaborative Wine Release Event
February 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40.00
Ten Dundee Hills wineries have come together for a special one-day only event on Saturday, Feb. 29 called Leap 2020.
In honor of the valley’s rich collaborative history, each winery will be releasing a new wine and contributing to a collective sweepstakes. Guests who enjoy a wine tasting (fees apply) at three or more locations can enter a drawing for prizes including complimentary experiences and a collection of the days featured wines.
NW Wine Shuttle will be offering hop-on, hop-off shuttle service at a discounted rate and will have easy pick-up locations in Portland, Dundee and McMinnville.