- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Dundee Hills Leap 2020 – A Collaborative Wine Release Event
February 29, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40.00
Ten Dundee Hills wineries have come together for a special one-day only event on Saturday, Feb. 29 called Leap 2020.
In honor of the valley’s rich collaborative history, each winery will be releasing a new wine and contributing to a collective sweepstakes. Guests who enjoy a wine tasting (fees apply) at three or more locations can enter a drawing for prizes including complimentary experiences and a collection of the days featured wines.
NW Wine Shuttle will be offering hop-on, hop-off shuttle service at a discounted rate and will have easy pick-up locations in Portland, Dundee and McMinnville.