- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Dundee Hills Leap 2020 – A Collaborative Wine Release Event
February 29 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$40.00
Ten Dundee Hills wineries have come together for a special one-day only event on Saturday, Feb. 29 called Leap 2020.
In honor of the valley’s rich collaborative history, each winery will be releasing a new wine and contributing to a collective sweepstakes. Guests who enjoy a wine tasting (fees apply) at three or more locations can enter a drawing for prizes including complimentary experiences and a collection of the days featured wines.
NW Wine Shuttle will be offering hop-on, hop-off shuttle service at a discounted rate and will have easy pick-up locations in Portland, Dundee and McMinnville.