- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Dunham Days! Weekend
August 24, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until August 25, 2019
The biggest event of the year at award-winning Dunham Cellars returns Aug. 23-25 in Walla Walla, so join us as we celebrate our 10th Annual Dunham Days with a full weekend of memorable events.
Friday, Aug. 23 | 4-10 p.m.
The long weekend kicks off at 4 p.m. with live music by Sound and Stone in our Hangar Lounge. Next, Whiskey Creek Band will take the stage at 6pm and play until the evening ends! Food trucks will offer an array of dinner choices and your favorite Dunham Cellars wines will be available by the bottle or glass.
Lawn seating will be available, please feel free to bring lawn chairs and blankets.
This year, we are proud to announce our partnership with Reach Out Walla Walla, Walla Walla’s No. 1 suicide prevention program. During the concert, they will be onsite to talk about their programs and answer any questions. Dunham Cellars will be donating 50% of all ticket proceeds to Reach Out Walla Walla.
$10 cover | No outside food or drink | ID required
Advanced ticket purchase is highly encouraged, but not required.
Saturday, Aug. 24 | noon-4 p.m.
Join us in the tasting room for a tasting of our current releases or relax in the courtyard with a glass of wine! Why Not Pizza will be onsite providing lunch options from noon to 4 p.m., and Diego and the Detonators will be performing live from 1-4p.m.
No cover charge | No RSVP required
Sunday, Aug. 25 | 10 a.m.
After a weekend full of the best in life: Wine, art, food and music, let us send you off in style with a delicious brunch catered by the Wine Country Culinary Institute. Enjoy our famous Riesling mimosas with this wine country style brunch.
$25 per person | RSVP required
All Weekend | 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Stop in any time from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. all weekend to taste our current releases. Wine club members – tastings are always included with your wine club membership.
All weekend long, we invite you to enjoy art displays from local artists including: Squire Broel, Karen Gregutt, Sofia Titterton and Ryan Gary. Glassybaby will also be onsite with their array of stunning votives, raising money for our local Providence St Mary Foundation.
Last but certainly not least, LeMay: America’s Car Museum from Tacoma, will have a stunning car display to add to the exciting weekend, ensuring there is something for everyone to enjoy during their time at Dunham Cellars.