- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- This event has passed.
Eagle Food and Wine Festival
September 22 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
EAGLE, Idaho – The 12th annual Eagle Food and Wine Festival on Sept. 22 celebrates the culinary and viticulture of our community by highlighting select Idaho wineries and pairing them with premier local chefs at BanBury Golf Course.
Participating wineries include Indian Creek, Potter, Sawtooth, Split Rail, Syringa, 3 Horse Ranch and Vizcaya.
This unique experience allows the public to taste some of the best that the region has to offer in both food and wine, while also encouraging the growth of Idaho’s distinct culinary identity. Bacquet’s, Bella Aquila, Caci Wood-Fired Sicilian Grill, Grit American Cuisine, Jakers, Kanak Attack, Oak Barrel of Eagle, Rembrandts, Rice and The Porterhouse.
Live music will complement the evening. A portion of event proceeds to benefit Special Olympics Idaho and the Eagle Food Bank.