- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Eagle Food and Wine Festival
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
EAGLE, Idaho – The 13th annual Eagle Food and Wine Festival on Sept. 21 celebrates the culinary and viticulture of our community by highlighting select Idaho wineries and pairing them with premier local chefs at BanBury Golf Course.
This unique experience allows the public to taste some of the best that the region has to offer in both food and wine, while also encouraging the growth of Idaho’s distinct culinary identity.
Live music will complement the evening. This year’s beneficiaries include Idaho2Fly, in memory of our friend Dave Faulk, and the Eagle Community Food Bank.