- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Easter Dinner to go at Terra Blanca
April 12, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard on Red Mountain is featuring rotating daily menus for two, designed to be picked up hot and enjoyed at home, including a bottle of wine, for a total of $60.
The Easter dinner package is paired with our 2016 Arch Terrace Cabernet Sauvignon (bottle is included in the price), or you can upgrade your bottle to a 2016 ONYX for $25. We have several add-ons available if you would like to add to your order as well!
We ask that all orders are placed by 2 p.m. each day to ensure availability. Hours for pickup (curbside pickup is available) are between 4-6 p.m. every Tuesday through Saturday. To reserve your dinner, please contact 509-554-6062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support in this program not only allows us to continue to serve our local community, but also gives Terra Blanca the opportunity to continue employment for our staff that we consider family.