- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
EFESTĒ Winery Hosts First Pop-Up Donor Center In Woodinville Wine Country
July 30, 2020
One event on July 23, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on July 27, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on July 28, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on July 30, 2020 at 12:00 am
EFESTĒ Winery and Bloodworks Northwest are partnering in the second half of July to support hospitals throughout the Pacific Northwest.
As the community braces for a severe summer blood shortage, EFESTĒ Winery has opened its doors to host the first ever pop-up donor center in Woodinville Wine Country.
On July 21, 23, 27, 28, 30 the Woodinville tasting room transforms into an exclusive pop-up in an effort to rally local residents and wine enthusiasts. This pop-up provides an additional location and opportunity for donors to give blood.
Social distancing recommendations have resulted in the cancellations of traditional bloodmobiles and drives, which make up 60% of blood collections.