- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Emerging Wines by Extraordinary Women
May 21 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$75
Join us an intimate wine tasting experience with a group of dynamic women who have all recently started their very own wine labels.
One day only! Saturday, May 21
Three seatings by advance ticket:
Tickets on sale now.
Only 12 tickets per seating!
Chevonne Ball, Dirty Radish Wine
Leigh Brown, Lolati Wines
Megan Markel, Well Played Wines
Meg Rulli, Flipturn Cellars
Diana Schultz, Augustina Cellars
Elaina Spring, Woven Wineworks
Nibbles provided by Chef Shannon Sims, Loveshovel.
All seated tastings are 75-minutes
All guests must be 21+