- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- This event has passed.
Extended Hours Fridays in July with Fairsing Vineyard
July 12 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Friday, repeating until July 26, 2019
Join Fairsing Vineyard for extended hours each Friday in July and enjoy gourmet s’mores, glass pours and bottle purchases between 5-8 p.m.
An after-hours event, guests are welcome to pack a picnic and enjoy our estate wines and majestic views as evening descends across the valley.
No outside beverages please. Picnic tables fill quickly. Reservations recommended. Contact our tasting room for details 503-560-8266 or email to secure your Extended Hours space.