- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Extended Hours Fridays in July with Fairsing Vineyard
July 12 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Friday, repeating until July 26, 2019
Join Fairsing Vineyard for extended hours each Friday in July and enjoy gourmet s’mores, glass pours and bottle purchases between 5-8 p.m.
An after-hours event, guests are welcome to pack a picnic and enjoy our estate wines and majestic views as evening descends across the valley.
No outside beverages please. Picnic tables fill quickly. Reservations recommended. Contact our tasting room for details 503-560-8266 or email to secure your Extended Hours space.