- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
June 13 - June 14$25
PASCO, Wash. — The fourth annual FABREO Expo gathers food and beverage brokers, investors, distributors, retailers, gift buyers and restaurants looking for new and unique products from the Pacific Northwest.
FABREO (Food And Beverage Retention & Expansion Opportunities) is a program of the Tri-City Development Council and designed to promote the assets and strategic location of the Columbia Basin into one of the world’s premier food and beverage processing regions.
The event at the TRAC in Pasco includes live music, seminars and industry networking opportunities.
Food & Beverage Boot Camp, Day 1. Learn the fundamentals on how the industry works from the experts. They will be available to answer your questions.
Columbia Basin College Networking Reception. Network with food & beverage entrepreneurs, brokers, distributors, retailers, exporters, suppliers and service providers while enjoying delicious food and beverages.
Food & Beverage Boot Camp, Day 2. A continuation of the Wednesday series, but with a few surprises.
Opportunity Luncheon presented by the Tri-Cities Port districts. Featuring up to 20 food and beverage start-ups that will be presenting their stories of vision, struggle and success.
Trade Show. This is where the newest and coolest food & beverage companies in the Pacific Northwest will be displaying their incredible, magical, market-busting products, looking for the brokers, distributors, retailers, exporters, suppliers and service providers that can help them grow their business.