- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Fairsing Vineyard Full Circle Culinary Series wine dinner
June 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Fairsing Vineyard for the June seating of our Full Circle Culinary Series with a wine dinner showcasing spring’s bounty at 6:30 p.m., Friday, June 14.
Executive chef Rebecca Clarke, a Corvallis native who trained at Le Cordon Bleu in Australia, will pair Fairsing estate wines produced by Robert Brittan with a five-course dinner featuring seasonal and regional favorites.
Seating for the Full Circle Culinary Series experiences is limited. Reservation required.
Cost is $100 for guests, $90 for club members. Please RSVP with the tasting room at 503-560-8266 or email to secure your reservation.