- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Fairsing Vineyard Full Circle Culinary Series wine dinner
June 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Fairsing Vineyard for the June seating of our Full Circle Culinary Series with a wine dinner showcasing spring’s bounty at 6:30 p.m., Friday, June 14.
Executive chef Rebecca Clarke, a Corvallis native who trained at Le Cordon Bleu in Australia, will pair Fairsing estate wines produced by Robert Brittan with a five-course dinner featuring seasonal and regional favorites.
Seating for the Full Circle Culinary Series experiences is limited. Reservation required.
Cost is $100 for guests, $90 for club members. Please RSVP with the tasting room at 503-560-8266 or email to secure your reservation.