- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Fall Release Party
September 21 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
Fall is a beautiful time of year to enjoy the valley. For our Fall Release Party 2019 visitors can be among the first to enjoy our newly released wines, which can only be found by visiting the vineyard and tasting room here on Ribbon Ridge. As a special treat we will be pouring our New 2016 Rogue Valley Cabernet Sauvignon along with an assortment of newly released Estate wines.