- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Farm-to-Table Dinner w/ Chef Kyle Peterson
October 20 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Join us for our seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at our Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special guest chefs and served family style. Your event ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and one glass of wine to start the evening. Our Tasting Room will be open for additional glass + bottle purchases.
$65 / Wine Club Members
$75 / Nonmembers
Chef Kyle Peterson, Palace Kitchen/Tom Douglas Restaurants
Kyle discovered an interest in food while spending time in the kitchen with his grandmother. As a chef, he loves creating elevated versions of dishes that remind him of those experiences. He began his career with Tom Douglas Restaurants as a cook at Seatown before becoming sous-chef with Adrienne Chamberlain and then Sam Burkhart of Etta’s. In February of 2017, Kyle moved up to Palace Kitchen as sous-chef under Chef Nate Crave. He credits Nate with affording him the space and tutelage to help develop his own unique style of cooking, which he now employs as head chef of Palace Kitchen.