- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Farm-to-Table Dinner w/ Chef Kyle Peterson
October 20, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Join us for our seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at our Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special guest chefs and served family style. Your event ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and one glass of wine to start the evening. Our Tasting Room will be open for additional glass + bottle purchases.
$65 / Wine Club Members
$75 / Nonmembers
Chef Kyle Peterson, Palace Kitchen/Tom Douglas Restaurants
Kyle discovered an interest in food while spending time in the kitchen with his grandmother. As a chef, he loves creating elevated versions of dishes that remind him of those experiences. He began his career with Tom Douglas Restaurants as a cook at Seatown before becoming sous-chef with Adrienne Chamberlain and then Sam Burkhart of Etta’s. In February of 2017, Kyle moved up to Palace Kitchen as sous-chef under Chef Nate Crave. He credits Nate with affording him the space and tutelage to help develop his own unique style of cooking, which he now employs as head chef of Palace Kitchen.