- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Farm-to-Table Dinner w/ Chef Micah Mowrey
July 25, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Join us for our seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at our Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special guest chefs and served family style. Your event ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and one glass of wine to start the evening. Our Tasting Room will be open for additional glass + bottle purchases.
$65 / Wine Club Members
$75 / Nonmembers
Chef Micah Mowrey, Locivore
Born and raised with a strong sense of connection to nature and the environment, Micah’s passion for fires and flavors came honest and early with his family’s Alaskan wilderness restaurant. His decade of experience with the Culinary Institute of America to Michelin-three-star kitchens in Japan, Europe, and the United States fostered his establishment of Locivore, whose mission is to bolster the health of local communities. In keeping with his philosophy that “good food starts where it’s grown”, you can find Micah foraging tender edibles, demonstrating his brazen loyalty to the local land and farmers the morning before any meal.