- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Farm-to-Table Dinner with Chef Matt Lederman
July 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Join us for our seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at our Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special guest chefs and served family style. Your event ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and one glass of wine to start the evening. Our Tasting Room will be open for additional glass + bottle purchases.
$65 / Wine Club Members
$75 / Nonmembers
Chef Matt Lederman, The Perfect Pear
Matt’s experience spans the country over the course of his career. He has cooked at the Four Seasons New York and Chicago; helped open the Private Club in Atlanta; volunteered at Aureole, Oceana and Patria in New York; cooked at the Salish Lodge, the Golf Club at Newcastle and the Plateau Club; and taught culinary arts in the Bellevue School District. He is now a caterer and personal chef focusing on intimate catering that sources local artisanal ingredients.