- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Farm-to-Table Dinner with Chef Matt Lederman
July 11, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Join us for our seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at our Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special guest chefs and served family style. Your event ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and one glass of wine to start the evening. Our Tasting Room will be open for additional glass + bottle purchases.
$65 / Wine Club Members
$75 / Nonmembers
Chef Matt Lederman, The Perfect Pear
Matt’s experience spans the country over the course of his career. He has cooked at the Four Seasons New York and Chicago; helped open the Private Club in Atlanta; volunteered at Aureole, Oceana and Patria in New York; cooked at the Salish Lodge, the Golf Club at Newcastle and the Plateau Club; and taught culinary arts in the Bellevue School District. He is now a caterer and personal chef focusing on intimate catering that sources local artisanal ingredients.