- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day 2021
June 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$15
In honor of Father’s Day, bring dad up to Youngberg Hill for a special wine and beer tasting with Youngberg Hill Winery and Bierly!
We have a special pairing with Bierly’s mini bacon maple bars and the brewmaster, JP, will be onsite to talk through the tasting.
Let’s celebrate dad all day on June 20.
Please schedule in advance, food can only be guaranteed for ticket holders.
Dads get a discount using code DAD21