- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Weekend at Styring: Tastings & Picnics
June 20, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Share an afternoon with Dad in wine country and enjoy valley views from our limited, delightfully distanced, reserved spots!
Choose from either an Outdoor Tasting Flight featuring five Styring Wines (including our newly released 91-Rated Styring Signature Pinot Noir 2016) or a BYO Picnic.
- Reservations are available for 90 minutes at either Noon or 2:30 pm
- Make your reservation here
- We’ll have a clean, distanced, outdoor table reserved especially for you
- Bring your favorite nibbles to enjoy, and a jacket or other weather-wear you might appreciate having
- We’ll provide the wine glasses
- Snack baskets available for purchase
- Please, no more than six people per group
- No outside alcohol consumed on our grounds
Tasting Flights: $15 per person, one flight refunded per bottle purchased
Picnics: Two bottle purchase required
We’ll also have our drive-thru wine pick up with touchless payment open from Noon-4pm.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.