- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
September 12, 2019 - September 15, 2019$50
Feast Portland: A Celebration of Oregon Bounty ranks as one of the premier food and drink festivals in the Pacific Northwest.
Regional wineries participating in the 2019 edition include 14 Hands Winery, Apolloni Vineyards, Battle Creek Cellars, Brooks Winery, Browne Family Vineyards, Canned Oregon, Chehalem Winery, Chemistry Wine, Colene Clemens Vineyards, Coria Estates, Cristom Vineyards, Dobbes Family Estate, Domaine Drouhin Oregon, Duck Pond Cellars, Elizabeth Chambers Cellar, Elk Cove Vineyards, Evening Land Vineyards, Gruet Winery, Hiyu Wine Farm, House Wine, Lange Estate Winery, Panther Creek Cellars, Pike Road Wines, Portland Wine Co., Love & Squalor, Rascal, SakéOne, Willamette Valley Vineyards, Willful Wine Co., and Wine By Joe.
Wineries are spotlighted during The Big Feast presented by New Seasons Market on Saturday, Sept. 14 and Sunday, Sept. 15 at Tom McCall Waterfront Park. Admission is $95 to each of the four-hour afternoon tastings.
Founded in 2012 by Mike Thelin and Carrie Welch, the eighth annual Feast Portland will showcase local culinary talent and Pacific Northwest ingredients alongside internationally recognized chefs, culinary professionals and industry leaders.
Net proceeds from the lineup of more than 30 events go to help fight childhood hunger in Oregon and around the country through Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon and Urban Gleaners.
For more information visit www.feastportland.com, follow the festival on Facebook, Twitter (@FeastPDX), and Instagram (@FeastPortland) and share your own Feast Portland experience on social media using #FeastPDX.