- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Fidelitas Wines Roadshow in Portland with Charlie Hoppes
May 18 @ 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Fidelitas Wines on Red Mountain and winemaker Charlie Hoppes are headed to Portland on Saturday, May 18 for a wine bar pop-up in the brand-new West, formerly a classic favorite known as Wildwood Restaurant.
Located in Portland’s beautiful Northwest neighborhood, its local inspirations and warm vibes, plus a lineup of Fidelitas spring releases from Red Mountain, are not to be missed.
A tasting of Fidelitas wines will run 2-5 p.m. Cost is $10 members, and $15 non-members. This afternoon tasting includes a lineup of our new and limited wines alongside small bites prepared by chefs Lucian Prellwitz and Morgan Deeks.
Dinner begins at 6 p.m. Cost is $125 per person with limited seats available.
This intimate winemaker dinner features Nud Ludd alums Lucian Prellwitz and Morgan Deeks (most recently at Beast) with a seasonally driven menu paired with some of our favorite Red Mountain wines. Tickets include a five-course dinner and wine pairings with Fidelitas owner/winemaker Charlie Hoppes.
For tickets and information, contact Michelle Marsh at email@example.com or (509) 521-9319.