- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Fidelitas Wines Roadshow in Portland with Charlie Hoppes
May 18 @ 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Fidelitas Wines on Red Mountain and winemaker Charlie Hoppes are headed to Portland on Saturday, May 18 for a wine bar pop-up in the brand-new West, formerly a classic favorite known as Wildwood Restaurant.
Located in Portland’s beautiful Northwest neighborhood, its local inspirations and warm vibes, plus a lineup of Fidelitas spring releases from Red Mountain, are not to be missed.
A tasting of Fidelitas wines will run 2-5 p.m. Cost is $10 members, and $15 non-members. This afternoon tasting includes a lineup of our new and limited wines alongside small bites prepared by chefs Lucian Prellwitz and Morgan Deeks.
Dinner begins at 6 p.m. Cost is $125 per person with limited seats available.
This intimate winemaker dinner features Nud Ludd alums Lucian Prellwitz and Morgan Deeks (most recently at Beast) with a seasonally driven menu paired with some of our favorite Red Mountain wines. Tickets include a five-course dinner and wine pairings with Fidelitas owner/winemaker Charlie Hoppes.
For tickets and information, contact Michelle Marsh at email@example.com or (509) 521-9319.