- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Fire and Grace: A Holiday Dinner Concert at Dancing Fish Vineyards
December 14, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$125
Dancing Fish Vineyards presents Fire and Grace, a holiday dinner concert on Dec. 14 featuring Andre Feriante and Deseo Carmin with a four-course Spanish-inspired dinner by Lis David of Magical Feast.
Please join us for a night of passionate Latin music. Deseo Carmin is a dancer and vocalist from Paraguay; Guitarist, Andre Feriante is originally from Italy. Andre and Deseo will take you on a journey into the fiery flamenco dance of Spain, traditional South American folk songs and Romantic Italian love songs.
They’ve performed together for more than a decade at some of the premier Northwest concert venues, such as The Triple Door and Benaroya Hall. The program will consist of Latin music, originals, standards and a few holiday tunes sprinkled in.
Doors open: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner starts: 6:30 p.m.
Andre & Deseo: 7:30 p.m.
Please purchase your tickets today through the Brown Paper Tickets link. This will be a night to remember!