- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Fire and Grace: A Holiday Dinner Concert at Dancing Fish Vineyards
December 14, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$125
Dancing Fish Vineyards presents Fire and Grace, a holiday dinner concert on Dec. 14 featuring Andre Feriante and Deseo Carmin with a four-course Spanish-inspired dinner by Lis David of Magical Feast.
Please join us for a night of passionate Latin music. Deseo Carmin is a dancer and vocalist from Paraguay; Guitarist, Andre Feriante is originally from Italy. Andre and Deseo will take you on a journey into the fiery flamenco dance of Spain, traditional South American folk songs and Romantic Italian love songs.
They’ve performed together for more than a decade at some of the premier Northwest concert venues, such as The Triple Door and Benaroya Hall. The program will consist of Latin music, originals, standards and a few holiday tunes sprinkled in.
Doors open: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner starts: 6:30 p.m.
Andre & Deseo: 7:30 p.m.
Please purchase your tickets today through the Brown Paper Tickets link. This will be a night to remember!