- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Fire and Grace: A Holiday Dinner Concert at Dancing Fish Vineyards
December 14, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm$125
Dancing Fish Vineyards presents Fire and Grace, a holiday dinner concert on Dec. 14 featuring Andre Feriante and Deseo Carmin with a four-course Spanish-inspired dinner by Lis David of Magical Feast.
Please join us for a night of passionate Latin music. Deseo Carmin is a dancer and vocalist from Paraguay; Guitarist, Andre Feriante is originally from Italy. Andre and Deseo will take you on a journey into the fiery flamenco dance of Spain, traditional South American folk songs and Romantic Italian love songs.
They’ve performed together for more than a decade at some of the premier Northwest concert venues, such as The Triple Door and Benaroya Hall. The program will consist of Latin music, originals, standards and a few holiday tunes sprinkled in.
Doors open: 5:30 p.m.
Dinner starts: 6:30 p.m.
Andre & Deseo: 7:30 p.m.
Please purchase your tickets today through the Brown Paper Tickets link. This will be a night to remember!