- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Fire Dinner with Black Radish Kitchen
July 25, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$125.00
Al fresco dinner at the vineyard farmhouse 6:30 pm on Saturday, July 25th.
The heat from yesterday’s fire was almost enough to reignite the wood we throw into the oven each morning. Kate and I loved cooking with fire. We built hot fires, watched them become red coals then cooked. We fed a lot of people together at our fire dinners. We catered an entire brunch, yes brunch, with nothing more than a grill. Fire dinner is flame, food, friendship. Join us.
Chef Kate Romane and I have been dear friends for many a year, baking and cooking together in Pittsburgh and in Oregon, riding motorcycles, loving life. Kate is an innately talented chef, manifested in her successful restaurants, pop-ups and an invitation to cook for the President and world leaders at the 2009 G8 Summit.