- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Fire Dinner with Black Radish Kitchen
July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$125.00
Al fresco dinner at the vineyard farmhouse 6:30 pm on Saturday, July 25th.
The heat from yesterday’s fire was almost enough to reignite the wood we throw into the oven each morning. Kate and I loved cooking with fire. We built hot fires, watched them become red coals then cooked. We fed a lot of people together at our fire dinners. We catered an entire brunch, yes brunch, with nothing more than a grill. Fire dinner is flame, food, friendship. Join us.
Chef Kate Romane and I have been dear friends for many a year, baking and cooking together in Pittsburgh and in Oregon, riding motorcycles, loving life. Kate is an innately talented chef, manifested in her successful restaurants, pop-ups and an invitation to cook for the President and world leaders at the 2009 G8 Summit.