- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
First Event Of The Season At Intrigue Wines Yoga, Wine & Karat Chocolate Pairing!!
October 18 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$35.00
Buddha Beats Yoga is BACK!!! Join us for our very first event of the fall season at Intrigue Wines. I have teamed up with two local amazing talents this year! Intrigue Wines with their delicious wine & Karat Chocolate with his delicious treats.
Fall is here, so treat yourself to an afternoon out of the house, perhaps with a few friends, get into nature and just relax. This event will take place outside in a big tent with heaters to heat you up from the inside out.
Certified yoga instructor Aleena Mckinnon, will guide you through a relaxing yoga class.
This class is about relaxing and letting go. We will move very slowly a moving meditation with the breath. Watery, fluid, rhythmic, simple, sweet movements. We will end this class with a guided meditation to melt away any stress from the last few months.
After class, we will enjoy an array of wines that will be paired with amazing Karat chocolate. This classic wine and chocolate combination will never go out of style.
We will be following all the guidelines of social distancing and the winery has everything in place for you yogis. Space in very limited due to covid so get your tickets asap.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you require a mat please let me know and I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $35.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at email@example.com
VERY IMPORTANT: Please include your email, the event date, and the full names of the people coming.
Upon your arrival at the event, you just tell them your name at the door.
Cheers & Namaste