- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
First Event Of The Season At Intrigue Wines Yoga, Wine & Karat Chocolate Pairing!!
October 18, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$35.00
Buddha Beats Yoga is BACK!!! Join us for our very first event of the fall season at Intrigue Wines. I have teamed up with two local amazing talents this year! Intrigue Wines with their delicious wine & Karat Chocolate with his delicious treats.
Fall is here, so treat yourself to an afternoon out of the house, perhaps with a few friends, get into nature and just relax. This event will take place outside in a big tent with heaters to heat you up from the inside out.
Certified yoga instructor Aleena Mckinnon, will guide you through a relaxing yoga class.
This class is about relaxing and letting go. We will move very slowly a moving meditation with the breath. Watery, fluid, rhythmic, simple, sweet movements. We will end this class with a guided meditation to melt away any stress from the last few months.
After class, we will enjoy an array of wines that will be paired with amazing Karat chocolate. This classic wine and chocolate combination will never go out of style.
We will be following all the guidelines of social distancing and the winery has everything in place for you yogis. Space in very limited due to covid so get your tickets asap.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you require a mat please let me know and I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $35.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at firstname.lastname@example.org
VERY IMPORTANT: Please include your email, the event date, and the full names of the people coming.
Upon your arrival at the event, you just tell them your name at the door.
Cheers & Namaste