- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
First EVER Event at Meadow Vista Honey Wines Yoga, Wine & Salty Bites!!
July 19, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$40.00
Buddha Beats Yoga is BACK!!! Join us for our very first event at this new amazing venue Meadow Vista Honey Wines. I have teamed up with two local amazing talents this year! Meadow Vista Honey Wines with their delicious wine & chef Sandi with her culinary magic.
Summer is finally here and covid is almost over, so treat yourself to an afternoon out of the house, perhaps with a few friends, get into nature and just relax.
We will start our event in the beautiful outdoor space overlooking the Okanagan, while certified yoga instructor Aleena Mckinnon, guides you through a relaxing yoga class.
This class is about relaxing and letting go. We will move very slowly a moving meditation with the breath. Watery, fluid, rhythmic, simple, sweet movements. We will end this class with a guided meditation to melt away any stress from the last few months.
After class, we will enjoy an array of wines that will be paired with Salty appy bites. The menu will be Russian Caviar Blini. Blini canapes topped with sour cream, cream chesse and caviar! Nothing is more Russian than these caviar blini served with cold delisious wine. Blini are essentially tiny pancakes that can be topped with pretty much anything, sweet or savory! Not a fan of caviar no problem we can do with olives for you.
We will be following all the guidelines of social distancing and the winery has everything in place for you yogis.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you require a mat please let me know and I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $40.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at email@example.com
Please include your email, the event date, and the full names of the people coming. I will also need to know your food order, if you will be having caviar or olives. Upon your arrival at the event, you just tell them your name at the door.