- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars: Fruit Tramps
December 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, December 6th
Music starts at 7pm, No Cover
The Yakima Fruit Tramps are a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: The Fruit Tramps
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Deborah Ann
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the First Friday action is at 14 N. Front Street!