- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars: Fruit Tramps
December 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, December 6th
Music starts at 7pm, No Cover
The Yakima Fruit Tramps are a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: The Fruit Tramps
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Deborah Ann
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the First Friday action is at 14 N. Front Street!