- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars: Fruit Tramps
December 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
Friday, December 6th
Music starts at 7pm, No Cover
The Yakima Fruit Tramps are a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues.
Savor award-winning wines in our comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: The Fruit Tramps
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Deborah Ann
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the First Friday action is at 14 N. Front Street!