- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with Moonglow
September 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
First Friday, Sept, 6th
Music starts at 7 p.m. No cover
Sharon Cox and Rob Sherwood are “Moonglow” and have been performing in the valley for five years.
They have rearranged popular songs from the 30s to the present day into their own jazzy upbeat style.
Both come from professional backgrounds; Sharron sang in 13 professional Musicals in California and Rob performed in Seattle as a singer.
They are now a team. Rob does the arrangements and provides the accompaniment as well as singing—Sharon says she just sings.
They love bringing back old favorites and introducing them, albeit with a bit of an upbeat, to new listeners.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.