- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with Moonglow
September 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
First Friday, Sept, 6th
Music starts at 7 p.m. No cover
Sharon Cox and Rob Sherwood are “Moonglow” and have been performing in the valley for five years.
They have rearranged popular songs from the 30s to the present day into their own jazzy upbeat style.
Both come from professional backgrounds; Sharron sang in 13 professional Musicals in California and Rob performed in Seattle as a singer.
They are now a team. Rob does the arrangements and provides the accompaniment as well as singing—Sharon says she just sings.
They love bringing back old favorites and introducing them, albeit with a bit of an upbeat, to new listeners.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.