- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with Moonglow
September 6 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
First Friday, Sept, 6th
Music starts at 7 p.m. No cover
Sharon Cox and Rob Sherwood are “Moonglow” and have been performing in the valley for five years.
They have rearranged popular songs from the 30s to the present day into their own jazzy upbeat style.
Both come from professional backgrounds; Sharron sang in 13 professional Musicals in California and Rob performed in Seattle as a singer.
They are now a team. Rob does the arrangements and provides the accompaniment as well as singing—Sharon says she just sings.
They love bringing back old favorites and introducing them, albeit with a bit of an upbeat, to new listeners.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.