- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with the Fruit Tramps
June 7, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars in Yakima returns June 7 from 1-9 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m., with no cover to see The Yakima Fruit Tramps, a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues.
Savor award-winning wines in the AntoLin Cellars comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
Music: The Fruit Tramps
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Meghan Flynn
Tasty art, wine, food and music highlights the First Friday action at 14 N. Front Street!