- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with the Fruit Tramps
June 7 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars in Yakima returns June 7 from 1-9 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m., with no cover to see The Yakima Fruit Tramps, a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues.
Savor award-winning wines in the AntoLin Cellars comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
Music: The Fruit Tramps
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Meghan Flynn
Tasty art, wine, food and music highlights the First Friday action at 14 N. Front Street!