- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
AntoLin Cellars presents the Fruit Tramps
September 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover
Friday, Sept. 13
Open 1-9 p.m.
Music starts at 7 p.m., and there is no cover.
The Yakima Fruit Tramps are a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues.
Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary Tasting Room.
Music: The Fruit Tramps
Food: Delivered to your table by Local Purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty Art, Wine, Food and Music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street!