- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with the Fruit Tramps
November 1 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover.
Friday, Nov. 1
Open 1-9 p.m.
Music starts at 7 p.m., no cover
The Yakima Fruit Tramps are a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues. Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
Music: The Fruit Tramps
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is in downtown Yakima at 14 N. Front Street!
For First Friday, wine tastings are offered until 7 p.m. Thereafter, wine will only be sold by the glass and by the bottle.