- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with the Fruit Tramps
November 1, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo cover.
Friday, Nov. 1
Open 1-9 p.m.
Music starts at 7 p.m., no cover
The Yakima Fruit Tramps are a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues. Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting room.
Music: The Fruit Tramps
Food: Delivered to your table by local purveyors
Art: Becky Melcher
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is in downtown Yakima at 14 N. Front Street!
For First Friday, wine tastings are offered until 7 p.m. Thereafter, wine will only be sold by the glass and by the bottle.