- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
First Friday February at Cliff Creek Cellars in Newberg
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm$10
Join us for a fun night of wine and art on Friday, Feb. 7 at Cliff Creek Cellars in the Willamette Valley. Shaey Anthony will be sharing her beautiful artwork here in the Newberg tasting room all month long.