- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
First Friday in downtown Newberg
September 7, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until September 6, 2019
NEWBERG, Ore. — First Friday is where local businesses in the downtown area of Newberg come together to provide you with a fun filled evening on the First Friday of every month.
Participating wineries have extended hours, feature local artists and often offer specials on wine tasting flights for you to enjoy. Local shops stay open for you to shop, eat, sip and listen to music. Bring your friends and join us.
Parking is available anywhere downtown, and most businesses are within walking distance of each other. If there are any questions, feel free to EMAIL US. See you there!