- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
First Friday Locals Night at Dobbes Family Estate
October 1, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day 1 of the month, repeating until March 6, 2020
Join us at Dobbes Family Estate on the first Friday of every month from 4 to 6 p.m. for 30 percent off all cheese/charcuterie plates and select wines by the glass.