- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
First Friday Locals Night at Dobbes Family Estate
November 1 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day 1 of the month, repeating until March 6, 2020
Join us at Dobbes Family Estate on the first Friday of every month from 4 to 6 p.m. for 30 percent off all cheese/charcuterie plates and select wines by the glass.