- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
First Friday Locals Night at Dobbes Family Estate
December 1, 2019 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00 pm on day 1 of the month, repeating until March 6, 2020
Join us at Dobbes Family Estate on the first Friday of every month from 4 to 6 p.m. for 30 percent off all cheese/charcuterie plates and select wines by the glass.