- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
First Friday with Test Tube Poets at AntoLin Cellars
January 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover.
AntoLin Cellars presents First Friday with Test Tube Poets on Jan. 3 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima.
The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Test Tube Poets is an acoustic trio blending blues, indie, folk, and classic acoustic rock into a whimsical smorgasbord.
Mark Burns, Dana Lemieux and Dan Noll have been meshing styles and original tunes for several years in the Yakima area.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.