- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
First Friday with Test Tube Poets at AntoLin Cellars
January 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmNo Cover.
AntoLin Cellars presents First Friday with Test Tube Poets on Jan. 3 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima.
The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover.
Test Tube Poets is an acoustic trio blending blues, indie, folk, and classic acoustic rock into a whimsical smorgasbord.
Mark Burns, Dana Lemieux and Dan Noll have been meshing styles and original tunes for several years in the Yakima area.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is at 14 N. Front Street.