- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- This event has passed.
Flagship release for Cliff Creek Cellars vineyard tasting room
January 18 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until January 19, 2020
The vineyard tasting room for Cliff Creek Cellars will release its two flagship wines on this weekend of Jan. 18-19 by pouring the 2015 Claret and the 2015 Syrah.