- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Flâneur Wines Supper Club Series
May 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$75 – $85
Join us for our Supper Club Series for the finest fare and wine. Our team of sommeliers and wine experts will be serving up a four course meal in our tasting room that we convert into a restaurant one night a month. Pick out a bottle of wine from our list and enjoy an evening out in Carlton.
The vibe is casual, convivial and safely distanced, with seating both outside and in, weather dependent.
Our Chef partner for the 2022 Supper Series is Compass Craft Catering. Owners and Chefs Christian Ephrem and Janelle Ephrem are bringing their years of globetrotting culinary adventures combined with their refined Michelin star experience to our Tasting Room at the Carlton Grain Elevator.
Supper Club Dates: the last Thursday of every month from 6:30-8:30pm.
March 31 | 6:30-8:30pm
April 28 | 6:30-8:30pm
May 26 | 6:30-8:30pm (Oregon Wine Month Collab with Big Table Farm)
June 30 | 6:30-8:30pm
July 28 | 6:30-8:30pm
August 25 | 6:30-8:30pm
September 29 | 6:30-8:30pm
October 27 | 6:30-8:30pm
November & December Dates Coming Soon
- Select wines will be available for purchase – not included in ticket price.
- Monthly dinner pricing may vary per menu.
- 20% gratuity will be included at checkout.
- Credit cards are required to reserve a table.
- Refunds will be only be issued if we are informed of cancellation at least one week in advance.
Ticket sales close one week in advance of each dinner or when sold out.