- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Food & wine pairing at Terra Blanca w/ Nate Mitchell
August 11, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$35
Join those of us at Terra Blanca on Red Mountain for the August pairing class where we will be learning about food and wine interactions when it comes to the “body” of wine and food flavors, and how they interact.
This will be done through a few exercises where we will taste similar foods but with slightly different ingredients with various wines so that we can study the interaction of flavors on your palate.
Ticket prices: $40 for club members, $45 for non-club members. To purchase tickets, please contact Nate Mitchell at 509-588-6082 ext. 108, or via email at email@example.com.
*Please note, these classes do not feature a “dinner”, the food will consist of a variety of smaller bites so that you can experience the shifts of the flavors on your palate.