- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
French Wine Scholar program at Northwest Wine Academy
January 8, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 19, 2019
The International Wine Guild is collaborating with the Northwest Wine Academy to present the French Wine Scholar program in Seattle.
When: The session runs for 11 weeks starting on Jan. 8, 2019, every Tuesdays evenings from 6-9 p.m. until March 19, 2019.
Exam date: Sunday April 28, 2019.
Course location: These classes, which are part of the internationally acclaimed Wine Scholar Guild curriculum, will be offered at the South Seattle College winery, which is at the rear of the north parking lot.
Your instructor: Tanya Morning Star Darling, FWS