- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
French Wine Scholar program at Northwest Wine Academy
January 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 19, 2019
The International Wine Guild is collaborating with the Northwest Wine Academy to present the French Wine Scholar program in Seattle.
When: The session runs for 11 weeks starting on Jan. 8, 2019, every Tuesdays evenings from 6-9 p.m. until March 19, 2019.
Exam date: Sunday April 28, 2019.
Course location: These classes, which are part of the internationally acclaimed Wine Scholar Guild curriculum, will be offered at the South Seattle College winery, which is at the rear of the north parking lot.
Your instructor: Tanya Morning Star Darling, FWS