- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- This event has passed.
French Wine Scholar program at Northwest Wine Academy
January 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 19, 2019
The International Wine Guild is collaborating with the Northwest Wine Academy to present the French Wine Scholar program in Seattle.
When: The session runs for 11 weeks starting on Jan. 8, 2019, every Tuesdays evenings from 6-9 p.m. until March 19, 2019.
Exam date: Sunday April 28, 2019.
Course location: These classes, which are part of the internationally acclaimed Wine Scholar Guild curriculum, will be offered at the South Seattle College winery, which is at the rear of the north parking lot.
Your instructor: Tanya Morning Star Darling, FWS