- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- This event has passed.
French Wine Scholar program at Northwest Wine Academy
January 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 19, 2019
The International Wine Guild is collaborating with the Northwest Wine Academy to present the French Wine Scholar program in Seattle.
When: The session runs for 11 weeks starting on Jan. 8, 2019, every Tuesdays evenings from 6-9 p.m. until March 19, 2019.
Exam date: Sunday April 28, 2019.
Course location: These classes, which are part of the internationally acclaimed Wine Scholar Guild curriculum, will be offered at the South Seattle College winery, which is at the rear of the north parking lot.
Your instructor: Tanya Morning Star Darling, FWS