- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Flights – LIVE MUSIC – Eagle Creek Winery
July 12 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday Night Flights at Eagle Creek Winery, Leavenworth, Wash., premier winery, is your top pick for your Friday Night! The $15 ticket price includes live music performance with a tasting of any six of our delicious wines.