- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Flights – LIVE MUSIC – Eagle Creek Winery
July 12 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Friday Night Flights at Eagle Creek Winery, Leavenworth, Wash., premier winery, is your top pick for your Friday Night! The $15 ticket price includes live music performance with a tasting of any six of our delicious wines.