- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Flights: Virtual Wine Tastings
May 1, 2020 @ 3:00 pm
In the spirit of connection, and in a time where we need to isolate, we’re delighted to bring you a new take on our popular summer wine tasting events live in your living room!
If you’ve been here in the summer, you’ve probably seen our weekly Friday Night Flight wine events. This spring, we’re bringing the wine to your living room with weekly virtual wine tasting & education events with our sommelier Melissa Van der Walle and our Restaurant Manager, Travis Dunnet.