- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
Friday Night Live at Matthews Winery
October 18 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Founded in 2003, Jet City plays classic to current popular pop and rock music that will keep you on the dance floor at Matthews Winery!
There’s no cover fee and wines are sold by the glass and bottle. Bring your friends for the start of a great weekend.
From the Anthony’s family of restaurants, Finn delivers award-winning seafood on the road, including local chowder, Dungeness crab & shrimp rolls, mahi mahi tacos, fish & chips and more!