- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Live at Matthews Winery
October 18, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Founded in 2003, Jet City plays classic to current popular pop and rock music that will keep you on the dance floor at Matthews Winery!
There’s no cover fee and wines are sold by the glass and bottle. Bring your friends for the start of a great weekend.
From the Anthony’s family of restaurants, Finn delivers award-winning seafood on the road, including local chowder, Dungeness crab & shrimp rolls, mahi mahi tacos, fish & chips and more!